LolliStory 2

Here’s a great story for youth and kids! Lolli ventures to Beauty Land as she is led to believe she can be more beautiful there. She ends up trading away everything she loves but then finally discovers the essence of real beauty. A lovely and heartwarming story by Singaporean storyteller Neo Beng Choo and artwork by Neo Beng Poh. Includes Lolli voiceovers by Mikayla Khoo (2+) and a song by Chee Hui Ling.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I just moved into a new apartment! Finally! My very own place. Its a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, living room and kitchen... very very nice... so nice that I dont think I want to move out for the next 3 years if I had a choice. And I dont think I want any roommates either! :P

All the equipment you see in the kitchen was sold to me by one of the graduating students who has since gone back to Taiwan. He sold me everything for $100! kekeke... can't get a better deal!

My bedroom is really nice and spacious and serene. I hope to keep it that way cause school life is stressful enough. I got the queen size bed for $40!!! another great steal. I will have to get a nice duvet and another pillow.

This is my study room. Its the least done in the house. I hope to get another desk so that I can increase my desk space. Maybe add in another bookshelf... and lastly a futon/couch! And a good music system so that I can relax to some good music too. I'm looking for a nice guitar too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what the hell??!!!
I'll put up pictures of my pathetic ROOM when I move in.. And it is still $200 more than your 2 bedroom apartment. I'm coming over to bulk in.. haha