LolliStory 2

Here’s a great story for youth and kids! Lolli ventures to Beauty Land as she is led to believe she can be more beautiful there. She ends up trading away everything she loves but then finally discovers the essence of real beauty. A lovely and heartwarming story by Singaporean storyteller Neo Beng Choo and artwork by Neo Beng Poh. Includes Lolli voiceovers by Mikayla Khoo (2+) and a song by Chee Hui Ling.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Joining the Church Choir

I just joined the choir "shi(1) ban(1)". Initialy I was really reluctant.... but then with a lot of encouragement and persuasion... (actually its not that difficult to persuade me.... hehehe) I went for the first choir practice after service. I was really uneasy initially, cause I dont know how to sing the notes on the score, so I just follow along what the others were singing. And the lyrics were in fan2 ti3 zi4, which made it more difficult.

But through participating, I felt I got to know the people in the church better, especially those in the choir... its like you are more accepted... and there is more interaction and see how people are when doing things together. There is a sense of love and warmth in the fellowship. Besides me, there were only 2 other guys in the choir, compared to 10 girls. I guess that why they were so persistent in persuading me to join... cause i have never sang in a choir before.

2 comments:

Project Work Team' 07 said...

Hi, sounds like the choir's really small. Don't worry about the score- it's not much different from singing backup except there're a lot more parts.... If you're singing tenor then you just have to sing 3 or 6 steps above the main melody..... That's about it (:

Project Work Team' 07 said...

Oops, sorry, Ding here