LolliStory 2

Here’s a great story for youth and kids! Lolli ventures to Beauty Land as she is led to believe she can be more beautiful there. She ends up trading away everything she loves but then finally discovers the essence of real beauty. A lovely and heartwarming story by Singaporean storyteller Neo Beng Choo and artwork by Neo Beng Poh. Includes Lolli voiceovers by Mikayla Khoo (2+) and a song by Chee Hui Ling.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fast meal

I am like seriously running out of ideas of what to eat. Its like I dont want to keep on eating the same things over and over again... its not like I have been here for a few months already. But eating the same thing again makes me feel deprived and pathetic, like I have no choice.... maybe I dont have a choice... :P

I was thinking since I have no exciting meal to look forward to cook this sat afternoon... maybe I will just skip it, didnt feel that hungry anyway. But then... i think I should eat... after all I will get hungry later and still have to cook something, and I dont feel like going out to eat... It kind of funny how you just have to just get down to opening the cupboard and taking out something first and then the next thing and the next thing will just follow. So the first thing I took out was instant noodles! hahaha... then its like.... what will go nice with it... Had some dumplings in the freezer, had some thawed chicken in the fridge, and then just throw in like a bit of everything that I could find in the fridge... ahhaha...its really rojak instant noodles! Doesnt taste like anything familiar but still edible.

No comments: