LolliStory 2

Here’s a great story for youth and kids! Lolli ventures to Beauty Land as she is led to believe she can be more beautiful there. She ends up trading away everything she loves but then finally discovers the essence of real beauty. A lovely and heartwarming story by Singaporean storyteller Neo Beng Choo and artwork by Neo Beng Poh. Includes Lolli voiceovers by Mikayla Khoo (2+) and a song by Chee Hui Ling.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

First porridge meal!

My first porridge meal!!! Again by coincidence... hahaha... I didnt know what to cook today... so i started with cooking rice.... then I added too much water... so it became porridge!

My friend told me that for fried rice, I have to use cold rice (like overnight one) so that it will not be sticky... i was thinking whether it has got something to do with the kind of rice I bought...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well our rice back here is the high quality polished rice - so don't know whether you'll get it there or not.

Haha... your dishes look so GREEN! Sure to disgust Siew Hor! Hahahaha!

Peopod said...

nah it doesnt look that bad. then again that's me on day 16 of the 40D P&F... :)

Peopod said...

Btw is this done with your special lens? the capture quality of the top shot actually looks quite good.